A man in Florida has turned himself in to police after brutally murdering his imaginary friend named Mr Happy. Kris, Nathan & Jack discuss in detail his mental state and what happens to mistreated imaginary friends.
- Meanwhile…. jack comes terms with his mortality on his 29th birthday
- Old and Young people living together home share plan sees some traction, but is there a negative?
- Man charged with sexual assulting a lady in a wheel chair
- What do you think of the FAT HATE movement?
- Hypothetical 1 – You find a book and begin to read only to discover that it is your life. You get to the point that you are at now, do you turn the page knowing that you will not be able to change the events to come?
- Hypothetical 2 – You are at war with China. Deciphering an intercepted code, you learn two things about your enemy. A single spot in their defense will be at its weakest in ten days, and they will attack Melbourne in five days. What do you do with this information? What is the most efficient course of action?
Are we retarded about something? Don’t just sit there, fuckin tell us by sending us an email.
Some photos from this episode!